Recipe created by @rasoitales
These flavorful crispy fries are a show stopper! Baked to perfection and a spicy, flavorful side for any meal!
Potatoes of your choice
Chopped mint leaves
Crushed black pepper
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into fries size sticks. Soak them in ice cold water for 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl create a marinade of olive oil, chopped mint leaves, garlic salt, crushed black pepper and harissa paste.
3. Boil a pot of water with a pinch of baking soda and salt and cook the potato sticks in them for about 3 minutes.
4. Now drain the excess water and pat dry using paper towels.
5. Add the potato sticks to the marinade bowl (make sure they are evenly coated).
6. Toss them in the air fryer and cook for about 14 minutes at 380 F ( make sure they do not overlap and turn them half way through).
7. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.