Recipe submitted by Armani Jain @pcosgirl_
1LB Diced Chicken Breasts
2 TBSP of PUR Spices Harissa Chili Paste
1 Can Tomato Paste
2 TBSP of Ghee (or Coconut Oil if Paleo/Vegan)
1/4 Cup of Coconut Yogurt
Juice of Half a Lemon
1 TSP of Salt
1 TSP of Pepper
1. In a bowl add 2 TBSP of Pur Spices Harissa Chili Paste (add more if you like it spicy), 1 can of tomato paste, 2 TBSP of ghee, 1/4 cup of coconut yogurt, juice of half a lemon, and a crack of salt and pepper. Mix ingredients till well stirred.
2. Add 1lb of diced chicken to mixture and stir until all pieces of chicken are evenly coated, place a lid over the bowl and let marinate for 2-4 hours. *Pro Tip soak your skewers for an hour to ensure they don't burn in the oven!
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees, while the oven is preheating thread chicken onto 4 (8 inch) skewers. Chicken should be about 1/4 of an inch apart,.
4. Place skewers across an 8x8 square cake pan so any drippings are caught in the pan.
5. Let cook in the oven for 25 mins.
6. Serve with rice and veggies or just eat plain for a snack.
This recipe is paleo and keto friendly! Plus super easy to store for meal prep.